Half Dead 2 | CheapSkates
Half Dead 2 is an interesting and fun room based survival game. If you like to survive and can tolerate rooms, this games is right up your alley.
I thought this was a pretty fun game. I'm not sure how fun it would be playing single player, but playing with friends was great. It can be a bit nerve racking, especially when you are trying to figure out how to play the game. Overall, I would recommend this for a game to play with friends.
The character creation is amazing. The shoes are amazing. The traps are amazing. The game is a maze.
The idea of this game is interesting and often fun to play. Having to traverse a maze of potential traps by being lucky or having a shoe to test a room is creative. Being able to change the game modes or up the difficulty if one is feeling brave creates multiple playthrough options to choose from. I found the controls to sometimes be difficult, but I usually try and play games with a controller. I think if we were to play this again I would try that and see if I had better luck.
Other Notable Points
- Available for Oculus for Early Access
- They hope to release it for Nintendo Switch
Windows Minimum Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon RX 360 / Laptop
- NVIDIA GTX 860M or MX150
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card