Hand Simulator | CheapSkates
As if we already didn't have real hands, why don't we simulate our hands in a computer animated environment? All of us Monkey Fighters take on the challenge to test our hand simulation skills. We put our fake hands to the challenge of doing basic task which mostly seem to involve deadly objects. See who can man handle their hands the best. Who do you think it will be?
Considering that this game costs about $2 USD and if you have some friends to play with, it's well worth the cost, even if you only play through some of the levels once. It is both a hilarious and frustrating game all at the same time. It's definitely not a polished game, but that's the point. Part of the appeal is how difficult it is to control your hands to do basic, ordinary actions.
I've often wondered what it would be like to have hands. Now I know it's awkward and clumsy and usually ends in me being dead. Kinda like real life I guess.
This is a good, super cheap, gag game to play with friends, but I think the controls can be difficult to get the hang of. Trying to get the right rotation of a hand or fingers to close properly can become frustrating easily. This can lead to some hilarious moments in the game though. I think spending about $2 dollars on the game is a fair price to pay for some fun and laughter.
Publisher: HFM Games
Developer: HFM Games
Release Date: July, 18th 2017
Game Type: Simulation, Multi-player, Funny
Players: multiple players
Supported Languages: English
Other Notable Points
- Hilarious and frustrating
- VR Support
- Online PvP
- Custom Servers
Windows Minimum Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce 8800, ATI 1950 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3700 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible audio device
- Additional Notes: Keyboad, Mouse (VR helmet is optional)
Leave a comment